Tuesday, August 28, 2012

BBQ and Awards Dinner

 Barbeque!
It was a very laid back weekend for Julie Ann and I. We attended a BBQ on Saturday that was thrown for realtors of CPS, the Miss Lake County gals, a local baseball team and others. We presented awards to the players of the baseball team and chatted with local community members. There was great food and lots of activities to do like swimming, basketball, a treasure hunt and even karaoke! The princesses and I got up there and sang "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for everyone. It was so nice to kick back on a summer day and hang out!


Most Valuable Players! The Richardson Family!

Princesses and I singing "Somewhere Over the Rainbow"

 Pizza Party!
On Sunday, we had a pizza party with all the contestants from the teen and miss division to talk about awards, DVD orders and next years pageant! It was so nice getting back together with all the ladies and see what they've been up to now that we don't have rehearsals twice a week. Miss Lake County 2012 Jennifer Humble even came up for the party and it was so nice getting to catch up with her since I became the new title holder. I hope to see all these girls throughout the year! Here's more pictures of the ladies receiving their awards here.


Miss Lake County 2012 Jennifer Humble and I
Two of my committee members and the previous titleholders

Julie Ann and I talking to the girls about perseverance, our relay for life team and the upcoming Bass Bowl Pageant






No comments:

Post a Comment