Thursday, November 1, 2012

Trick-or-Treat on Main Street

Trick-or-Treat!

Halloween is one of my favorite times of the year. I love dressing up as something else! This year was very different because instead of passing out candy at home, I was hanging out with kids and judging a costume contest. The Main Street Association puts on "Trick-or-Treat on Main Street" every year. This year it was held October 30th. Participating businesses on Main Street hand out candy to all dressed up children. It's a fun community event that I was part of this year!

TAC and her baby mermaid! 3rd place winner of age division

This years Bass Bowl Queens and I had the chance to be judges for the costume contest held at Meuseum Park in Lakeport. Judging is so hard when all the kids and families look so great! My favorite outfits are the handmade ones or very intricate makeup.

An amazing handmade first place costume!

There were so many amazing outfits and makeup this year! Sawna, Maleah and I had so much fun interacting with everyone and handing out prizes for best costumes.


Maleah, Shawna and I judging costumes
Thank you Lyle (Owner of Lakeport Party Store) for inviting us to be a part of the festivities!

No comments:

Post a Comment